Supply Chain & Operational Resources established in 2012 as a culmination of World Class subject matter experts with the charter to develop supplier capabilities in a growing global economy and to support economic growth and development for global level supply chain requirements.
- OEM’s and Tier 1’s are looking for capable supply sources across numerous industries that align with their desired structure.
- Suppliers may not be aware of how to go about approaching a major supplier or what criteria makes them capable.
- International guidelines for supply-chain competency are structured, but not known or adopted by the majority of the supply base (both Foreign and Domestic).
- Areas with underutilized assets and resources could grow in support of these global requirements.
- Become a recognized resource to train, educate and develop suppliers to the recognized international guidelines.
- Synchronize the efforts with the OEM’s to identify qualified suppliers.
- Coordination/collaboration of local/state and site resources to optimize supply chain and production processes.
- Become the empowering resource to connect needs from the OEM to capabilities of new supply sources.
- Provide defined structure and unified approach to synchronize activities/projects.
- Align supplier capabilities to customer requirements and open a channel to market.
- Standardize and make visible business processes and reporting across supply chain.
- Offer clear cost advantages through easily quantifiable improvements and benchmarking.